Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Freelance or Coaching Opportunity: SCA-Compliant Stripe Implementation

Hey Bubble Freelancers & Coaches - we have a small project at Instabook that we need help with. We’re trying to update our Stripe implementation to be SCA compliant.

We’re set up as a global marketplace with sellers all over the world who sell in their local currencies, so direct actions on connected seller accounts are required. We’ve bought the Payment Processing 2 course from Copilot, tried and failed to wire in their Stripe JS 2 calls as described there and followed up with their team with questions, but we’re just not having any luck.

We’ve built this test site that shows a payment intent being created at a seller account, but a payment to that same seller using the test 4242 card failing because it’s trying to pay the platform rather than the seller.

Can anyone with Stripe Connect experience - either using Stripe JS 2 or your own custom calls - help us out? Happy to pay for either coaching or a quick review of our setup on a freelance project basis.

Best,
Brian

1 Like

Hey! I’m a Bubble instructor and can help with this. I’d first need to know what you’d like to do > then I’ll take a look at your code > then fix. Feel free to book time with me here: nocodemade.com/book

Hi Brian,

I recommend you post your job for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble experts and agencies in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced no-code and automation experts with Stripe experience interested to work on your project.

PM me if you need help posting your job or if you need specific freelancer recommendations.

Best,

Sasa

Thanks @Sasajan - I actually posted this and another job on codemap earlier in the week and haven’t seen any replies come through.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply. Have you maybe sent out any requests to experts proactively? This will strongly increase chances of receiving proposals. Overall, we’ve averaged multiple relevant proposals within hours so far, so it might be that the job notification was overlooked or similar. It could also be availability as many experts have already been hired in the past weeks and are working on projects in parallel.

We’d be happy to support with sourcing directly if that would be helpful? Let me know once you get a chance and we can surely place the project again and reach out into our network to find a good fit.

Best,

Sasa