Freelancer to assist with Stripe integration and functionality

Looking for help integrating Stripe with our marketplace app. (app is mostly complete but we are stuck on this piece)

Will need vendors to be able to send invoices to clients, for clients to pay those vendors, and for us to take our service percentage in between. We would also need to be able to “credit” clients’ accounts so they have the ability to come back and use those credits to book other vendors on our website. Will also need clients to be able to subscribe to our services on a monthly or yearly basis.

We will launch with this payment method in a certain market, and will need to be able to differentiate which vendors can accept payments on the app based on their location. Finally, certain vendors will not be charged a service fee if they have a custom deal with us, so we would also need to be able to differentiate those vendors.

Looking for someone who can provide a quick turnaround (hoping to roll out by end of this month), and who has experience and feels very confident in the Stripe/Bubble connection.

Hi Samie,
If you are still on the lookout for some help, feel free to reach out to me as what you are wanting is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew