Hello Bubble community !
My first ever post on the forum.
I’ve been reading a lot of it but I’m really jumping now into designing my own Landing page / Customer dashboard platform (with Login). My general feeling is that it takes A LOT of work to smoothen my frontend before it becomes truly usable with bubble and responsive on all platforms.
I’ve tried :
- start a simple design from scratch
- use some free templates that claim to be reponsive
- import designs from Figma
but every time I hit the wall of the Responsiveness tool which is hard to predict and master despite the great tools to tweak min-width and hide/show stuff according to width.
My website is currently made with the Strikingly CMS: https://en.lesfantomes.fr
all the premade sections are remarkably well responsive
I need to migrate to expand the features :
- multi page content
- login / signup dashboard section for my customers with their backend data displayed and manageable
- What would be the most responsive / affordable / rock solid / efficient template to start with?
- Is webflow x Airtable a good alternative to bubble?
Thanks a lot for your help !