Full-time Bubble developers for EveryMundo

EveryMundo is a fast-growing, Performance Marketing SaaS Technology company serving over 50 major international airlines. We are seeking to build a team of experienced Bubble engineers to build extensive prototypes of select items in our product roadmap as well as applications for internal company use.

Your work will be highly collaborative:

• Develop working product prototypes consuming our APIs. This will be done in close collaboration with our Product Managers, Architects and UI/UX designers
  • Develop no-code applications for internal company use, working with our Operations, HR, and Finance teams.

Desired Skills and Experience

• Thorough understanding of Bubble.io - Design, Workflows, and complex database structures
  • Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
  • Experience building bubble.io working applications actually tested by real users
  • Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
  • Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical outputs
  • A knack for benchmarking and optimization
  • Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial

WHY WORK WITH US?

EveryMundo provides airlines with performance marketing technology and services. We work with 50 airlines worldwide ranging from major full-service carriers to low cost carriers, based on 6 continents and marketing in over 25 languages.

Our platform, airTRFX, enables an airline to launch a dedicated webpage for every destination and route, in all languages, markets, and devices.

These pages include dynamic prices and flight info, engaging content, and campaign automation capabilities.

The solution also offers rapid custom page creation including dynamic price and flight info modules.

All in all, we facilitate global online brand visibility and digital agility, empowering airline digital marketing/eCommerce departments to be effective while minimizing IT resources required. We enable airlines to grow their direct channel and own their customers.

EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines. The three pillars of our culture and the underlying core values are as follows:

• Empowerment: autonomy, accountability, courage, agility
  • Learning: curiosity, experimentation, diversity
  • Transparency: humility, honesty, empathy

This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.

2 Likes

Hi @anton2

I highly recommend you post your job to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble experts in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced Bubble engineers immediately available for hire on our platform.

PM me if you need help posting your job or if you need specific Bubble freelancer recommendations.

Best,

Sasa

1 Like

Hello @anton2 I’m totally interested, how would I go about contacting you? PM? Or email? Anyway if you want to send me an email, you can send it to machadoa953@gmail.com