Functionality help

Hello Bubblers! I’m new to using Bubble and before I dive in, I was hoping someone could help me determine if Bubble is appropriate for a few features I want to build.

We are building a mobile app that will likely first take the form of a web app with icon saved to a phone’s homepage.

The mobile app will need to allow each individual user to check-in or track their attendance at each activity they attend (they all attend different activities), they will need to receive push notifications asking them if they’ve attended a session for the given date/time of their specific activity. In addition, we will need to be able to send each user a short quiz after they have tracked their attendance or checked in for each session.

I’m wondering if this sort of personalized functionality is possible with Bubble?

Welcome to Bubble :slight_smile:

Yes, that all sounds like it would be perfectly feasible in Bubble. Push Notifications (beyond SMS etc) on mobile might need some thinking about, but it has been done.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.