Getting data to stay in repeating group on filter

So I have a table i’ve created with 5 data categories in it. On clicking the filter button by one of the categories, data is filtered by said metric. My problems are twofold. One, I can’t get the data to stay in ordered manner in the right cell when I click. Basically I click and the data shows up in all rows of that column as (item 1, item 2). Now this is correctly ordered, but I want it to stay in that state and only return to previous state on clicking filter button again.

Also, I’d like all of the associated columns with, say, item 1 to change on click so that the other associated metrics aren’t mixed in with other columns.

Not sure if that makes any sense but very appreciative of any help I could get! Think I have it thought out pretty well just struggling to implement as I have limited experience with state in bubble.

The conditional is also outputting correctly, i believe.

It’s RepeatingGroup Company’s List of Companies companyName sorted (by desc)

So it’s outputting (Smith Inc., Zillow, Inc.) in one row which is correct, technically.

I would like for it to output it more like: (on clicking ‘company’ filter)

COMPANY

Smith, Inc. (Smith Inc. Location) (Smith Inc. profits)

Zillow, Inc. (Zillow Inc. Location) (Zillow Inc. profits)

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.