Google Tracking Tag and Facebook Pixel

Hello,

I run google ads for my app and am starting to do FB ads too. Obviously I want to be able to track conversions which would ideally be linked to when someone clicks a specific button.

I can’t seem to find any good tutorials online on how to get these setup.

Would somebody be able to point me in the right direction? Even a semi-detailed thread on here would be good!

2 Likes

Anyone at all? Struggling with this.

I’ll bump this along with @alexcooney5

My use case is button based and on the same page, via a lead form popup. I think most of the conversion tracking that people do happens when a user clicks a button and then lands on a separate page on the site. I’m wondering in bubble can we set up tracking when a button in a popup is pressed, and the URL does not change.

Can we tie the tracking into the WF’s in this scenario?

1 Like

I sense that the lack of responses to this means it is not an easy problem to solve…

2 Likes

Hi! Yeah it is simple. Just run the conversion event script in the workflow that you consider the user converted.
Let’s say it’s a “go to payment” button, run the conversion script there.
You can use the toolbox plugin and run custom JS in an action with it.

Or for maximum convenience you can have a custom plugin done for you, but it would just be extra convenience in this case, you don’t really need a custom plugin for this.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.