Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Graphic design/app layout design - paid project

Hi peeps,

Hoping the bubble forum can help me out again with something. I’m looking for somone with good app design/graphic design skills who knows how to use bubble to a high standard.

I’ve build an app (quite a lot of pages) and I’m in the process of designing the functionality layout and then moving on to the back end after. That being said my design skills are some what lacking so I’m looking for somone with great design skills who is able to translate them into an amazing looking bubble mobile app. You won’t be responsible for any back end work or functionality you’ll simply need to look at what I’ve built already and make it look visualy sleek? modern and clean.

This is a paid bit of work but I’m just at the stage of putting some feelers out to see how much it would cost. This is a project for a start up so I’m happy to pay hourly rates or pay a reduced hourly rate if you would like some equity in the business.

Message me or reply to this if you think you could be a good fit and let’s set up a call to discuss requirements in depth. Please only enquire if you have work that you can evidence already built on bubble.

Thanks,

Calum

3 Likes

Hi, sent you a pm.

Happy to assist. Sent you a DM.

Hi @calum.work2

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

[email protected]

Hi, I sent you a PM

Hey @calum.work2

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at [email protected] .

Regards Pavel, EzCode Team !