This is my first post, hope I don’t violate any etiquette.
I’m building an app to help therapists log information from a therapy session. There are 2 types of sessions in the database, CDI sessions and PDI sessions. I want to show a button that can route the therapist to a specific session. I have it coded so that it looks like this:
But when I try to preview it, the groups that contains the sessions don’t show up.
I have double checked the following:
- the groups are visible on page load
- I moved the groups around in the responsive layout and the previewer did not show them anywhere. It didn’t even show a space where they should be like for group R in the last image below.
- I have no issues in the issue tracker on this page
- there are no conditions on any of the groups or repeating groups in those sections
- I don’t see any errors in the type of content for each section (but even if there is, that wouldn’t make it not show up at all would it?)
- I created a new group called R, added test text to group R and it showed up in the previewer. But then when I added a repeating group to group R and put test text in the repeating group, the repeating group did not show up in the previewer, although I could still see group R.
What am I doing wrong? Help!