I’m a relatively new bubbler (is that really a thing?) but I’m a bit stuck
So my (not-unusual I guess) requirements is:
- For a given page if the user is not signed in then a sign-in pop-up is shown
- If the user closes the pop-up without signing in they are redirected to another page
- If the user clicks ‘forgotten password’ then the sign-in pop-up closes and the reset password pop-up shows
- If they close the reset password pop-up then again the sign-in pop-up is shown
- If they submit the password reset then they get a thanks message and redirects to another page.
- If they sign-in successfully then the pop-up closes and they stay on the page.
I have tried a number of different ways to achieve this - using state and URLs but they all seem a bit hacky.
Can someone point me in the right direction please? Appreciated