Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Help Implementing Google Analytics and Google AdSense for Users

Hi,
If someone can help me implement the following functionality, I would be interesting in paying for their time.

I want to allow my app’s users to add their own Google Analytics tracking codes or Google AdSense ad unit codes to pages of content that they create on my app. So that a user can make money with ads on content that they create on my app and track how viewers are interacting with that content and what they are clicking on.

I don’t even want to bring the analytics data back into the app. As long as users can view the data in their own Google Analytics accounts, that is fine.

Hi @keyhanimo

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

[email protected]

1 Like

I had a similar problem. I created a plugin to solve part of what I think you are trying to do. GA4 for Single Page Apps + events

It would probably be quite straight forward to adapt the plugin to get the Google tracking code off the User or out of a search (database) (the other part of your problem). Assuming I understand what you are trying to do.

I’ll PM you.

[email protected]

Hi Lindsay!
I saw your plugin and was about to buy it but wasn’t sure if it worked for my users rather than just for myself. If I get a clear “yes” answer on this, I will go ahead and implement with your plugin for sure because the content that my users want to track with GA is indeed like a single-page app.

:slight_smile: I was just digging into this, looking at the code figuring out what was needed. It won’t work for your users off the shelf , currently the google analytics codes are set at the plugin level - we will want to set them at the workflow level for it to work in your case. eg something like your app stores the analytics codes on the User (or anything available in a search) and passes that in the workflow. I looked at this plugin Google Auto Ads Plugin | Bubble - it’s not right for you either.

Digging a bit deeper - what we need to do is described here - Route data  |  Global site tag (gtag.js)  |  Google Developers - specifically, we need to use the send-to argument to override the measurement-id per user in your app/workflows.

1 Like