So I’ve successfully set up a plugin that connects to Microsoft Graph and logs the user in through Microsoft login. I’ve also managed to send a POST request by doing the following:
- Create button
- In workflow “Create a new thing…”
- Creating a value for a field using “Get data from an external API”
- Select a request which I set up in the plugin for “API Provider”
- Fill in the parameters for the POST request.
- Assign a random value to the database value
However, this seems quite devious plus for certain POST requests I run into problems. Some POST request do not return any data and I can therefore not use those POST requests as I can’t complete step 6. It seems like there should be an easier way but can’t seem to find it.
In other words: Is there another way to send a POST request?
Anyone got a solution?
Thx in advance!