HELP! Transitioning Images between hourly ranges (24 h Dayclock)

Hi guys, really quite stuck here and have spent a few hours trying to get this to work:

So I’m trying to design a visual clock which would be easier for disabled individuals to understand.

I have 24 images of segmented rings each the same size etc with one of these segments coloured to respond to each hourly interval.

So i want the top image 1/24 to display when the time is between 00:00 and 00:59 , 2/24 between 01:00 and 01:59 and so on.

I can’t seem to find any functions that can achieve this for me (I may just be a dumbass!)

If someone could walk me through how to achieve this time transition of images in the same image box that would be helping me and as lot of disabled adults out!

Sorry if I’ve phrased that a bit backwards but I’m a student product designer not UX! :sweat_smile:

Thanks , Peace and Love
John

Hi there, John… so, I don’t know if I understand exactly what you are doing with the images, but you can hide/show an image based upon the time of day. For example, the following screenshot shows the Conditional tab for an image that is not visible on page load but that becomes visible during the 6pm hour of the day:

Do you think this would help you get down the right path?

Best…
Mike

Hi Mike, I think that may work, i was trying something along the lines of when current date/time extract hour y show image.

Thanks a million for the speedy response, will let you know how it works out!

Very much appreciate the images too,
All the best!
John

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.