Help with API - Airwallex

Hi, I am new to this and I am trying to get the Airwallex API up and running.

I have managed connect to the API And get the access token back from my Airwallex token call.

I need to use this Token for all future calls, I am then trying a GET call for the balances, called Airwallex Balances where I get this error :

There was an issue setting up your call.

Raw response for the API
Status code 401
{“error”:“Unauthorized”,“message”:“Access Denied”,“path”:"/api/v1/balances/current",“status”:401,“timestamp”:1588673841930}

I have spoken to Airwallex and the token I am using is working and the header should be Authorization with the word “Bearer” with a Space in front of the token.

Any help would be appreciated and I have to use this token for future calls am I doing it in the correct way[quote=“Checking, post:1, topic:89954, full:true”]
Hi, I am new to this and I am trying to get the Airwallex API up and running.

I have managed connect to the API And get the access token back from my Airwallex token call.

I need to use this Token for all future calls, I am then trying a GET call for the balances, called Airwallex Balances where I get this error :

There was an issue setting up your call.

Raw response for the API
Status code 401
{“error”:“Unauthorized”,“message”:“Access Denied”,“path”:"/api/v1/balances/current",“status”:401,“timestamp”:1588673841930}

I have spoken to Airwallex and the token I am using is working and the header should be Authorization with the word “Bearer” with a Space in front of the token.

Any help would be appreciated and I have to use this token for future calls am I doing it in the correct way

Do you have link to API Doc?
What I see is that you have an authorization Bearer in auth part but also an x-api-key and in another call, another Authorization token. I think this cause conflict. Remove all possible api key and authorization call and only keep it in Authorization part.

If you want to know what you are sending in your request, you can use tool like requestbin so you can inspect your payload and troubleshoot this.

Jici,

Thanks I have now got this working.

Your help is appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.