Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Help with Onboarding app

Hello, we are looking for someone with experience building an Onboarding app that would support some users that only need to onboard once and others that need to do annual Onboarding with various configurable steps depending on the user.

We have the UI mostly built out for end users and admin, but the backend needs a good amount of work to get it fully functioning the way we need it to.

Must have a strong grasp of the English language and have Bubble experience.

Please PM with resume, rates, and some time options for when we could schedule a zoom call to discuss further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi

Does this job opportunity is open? Can I sent you the requested info in PM???

Yes, please send info … also curious on what time zone you are in.

Hi sent you a DM.

Hey @CDF ! If you are still looking for someone to help you with building your app check out this Bubble experts directory.

There are many experienced devs you can just message directly to hire or you can also post your project and get matched with an expert for your requirements in 48H :eyes:

Hey @CDF ! You can post your project to NoCodeGuides.io and receive proposals from our vetted Bubble developers (who also do mentoring on our site). Feel free to post your project.

Hi, are you feeling overwhelmed with who to partner for your project?

I was in your shoes. I painstakingly looked at 200+ bubble agencies and consolidated 700+ authentic reviews from various sources in a spreadsheet.

You can search through them all with keywords like Marketplace, SAAS, Dashboard, Mobile App etc. to find the right partner.

Get free access on https://topnocoders.com/

Any questions, please just ask. I’ll be more than happy to help.