Help with plugin Full Calender and the database

Hi guys, I hope someone can help me with this one.

I’m using the plugin Full Calender and I’m facing the problem that I have storaged on the databse “CalendarEvent” more than 8 thousand records on it.

I have more than 100 workers and on the database I’m saving information like (when a person is ill, goes on holidays, come back from holidays, if they are not coming to work without a reason, etc).

I’m collecting all this information sinds 2021 and like I said at the beginning, the databse became too big and I’m wondering if there is a way to create a copy of the database “CalenderEvent” in which I will only copy all the records from 2021 in a new database called for example “CalenderEvent2021” and of course doing the same thing for the year 2022, 2023 and 2024.

I think that in this way I will have for each year a different database with less records so when I use the plugin it will not be loading 8.000 records at once.

Of course I still would have to figure out that when I choose a month from one of this years, it should know which database to use to bring the information back.

Any thoughts? or maybe you have a better idea about fixing this “issue”?
And … if I’m in the right direction… how to copy the original database “CalenderEvent” to the new ones? Because right now, I’m not even able to duplicate the whole database.

Thanks in advance for helping me out!
Greetngs,
Geert.