Help with RG tally thing

Hi all,

Where i’m at / what i’ve got working:
I have a RG that is showing the most recent entry for each of 15 categories. So, a user’s database will have, many rows for each of the 15 categories but this RG is just showing the most recent of each of the 15 (which this is what i want).

Where i need help:
What i now want to do is have a tally (just a text element outside of the RG) that is looking through these 15 items and takes a tally of the number of them that meet a certain condition. I don’t know how to do this because but does not have a feature that allows us to do something like “…each items last item”

RG’s list of things: filtered:count

Filter by field=desired value

For more reference here is a seperate feature i have working:

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 4.59.25 am

as you can see in the image above, it just check to see if the data is more than 3 months old and changes the text to say “data needed”. But that works easy because it’s not doing it on a list/RG.

but now we are trying to do just that:

See how the expression options are different; because now we’re not doing a conditional, we’re doing a filter, and bubble doesnt let you start a filter with “current date and time”, you have to start with your field:

This would be ok if bubble also let us to subtraction.
How do i subtract time… there’s only add time

Use one of the operators that adds time and enter a negative number for the amount of time to add (so, you are actually subtracting that amount of time).

1 Like

Ok that should work. But i just realised i was using the wrong RG in my app for that expression and the actual one is an option set with associated DB values so now i’m lost as to how to get it working.
Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 5.15.28 am

The RG is just option set stuff. I need to tally the DB entries that meet the condition (older than 3 months) from each of the 15 categories (options) in the RG.

SO now i’m back where i started.

To further help with context, here is a setup that works perfectly at doing want i want to do for a just a single “biomarker”, but i need to do this for all 15 at once and tally those that meet this search.
Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 5.21.45 am

Anybody know what i should do?

Anybody got any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.