Hidden Group linked to button issue

Hi Bubble community,

Hoping that someone might be able to assist here. I am having issues with a hidden group linked to a button and cannot seem to be able to set it up correctly. I am looking to have it move in line with the ‘create new’ button and float above the Total new group when visable.

When button ‘create new’ is clicked and hidden group shows which contains two clickable options (‘New Team’ & ‘New Employee’). I cannot get ‘New Employee’ to be clickable

Setup of hidden group and text elements

Have you tried expanding the group to contain all elements? Try grabbing all the elements and then right-click and add to the group.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 7.28.12 PM

If you are having trouble then expand your group a bit and anchor the element.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 7.27.02 PM

Also if you’re having trouble getting elements to “flow” and or “organize” better, make sure you snap the elements to the grid.

• I hope this can help somewhat or at least raise awareness about how groups work to help your workflows take the expected actions.
1 Like

I think a Group Focus will serve you better. It was designed to do exactly what you’re trying to do. It will maintain its position relative to the button, and it will float on top.

-Steve

Premium Bubble Plug-Ins

1 Like

Thanks @chadzilla and @sudsy. Really appreciate you both taking the time to help out with this. The group focus has done the trick perfect :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.