Hiding products from repeating group when clicking a button

Hello everyone! Looking for some help with this as I’ve been trying to figure this out since last week.

I have an admin role that creates pending payments for each user. Pending payments will be shown in a repeating group in the user dashboard which they can add to a shopping cart, then fill out a form and send it to the admin.

I need to hide the pending payments that the user has selected after the form has been sent. Basically, I need to hide products (pending payments) after purchase (payment report).

This is the database structure

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-01 132316

The shopping cart is a state, when the user clicks the shopping cart icon creates a state.

I created a Status (waiting for payment/pending/approved) field in the Pending Payments database and when the user sends the form change the status to pending. Then create a constraint to show only “waiting for payment” items in the repeating group.

Hopefully, someone can help me with this

Can’t you get the full list of products and minus list of products to hide?

Thanks for your answer! Yes, but the problem is that I am not able to change the status of each Pending payment. I need to change the status only to the pending payment that the user has added to the cart. Right now is changing the status to all the user’s pending payments.