How can i type in this formular in the condition space without showing error

Hello my people,

I’ve been attempting to input this expression into the condition space to add a condition to it, but it keeps showing up in red. I’m not sure what to do. Here’s the condition I’m trying to input:
((Input_feet’s value * 12) + Input_inches’s value)^2 / Input_weight’s value) * 703

I’ve tried adding brackets, but it doesn’t seem to work. Even when I use arbitrary text, it causes errors outside of the arbitrary text. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi there,

Can you clarify if this is going inside the ‘When’ field on the condition (i.e. ‘when (this calculation)’) or the ‘Select a property to change when true’ section (i.e. ‘do this’)? It’d be helpful if you can send a screenshot of the condition window to take a look at what you’re trying to do.

Ok this is what i am trying to do, let me show it with screenshot
this is the expression: ((Input_feet’s value * 12) + Input_inches’s value)^2 / Input_weight’s value) * 703

Now i broke this expression into three input

Now in this first picture is the first expression which is the input inch value + input feet value *12 alone

In here is the square root of the first input valus

This is now the input weight value *703 / input B ( if i stop here it will give me error but if i added the convert to number will now show blue)

The thing issue is that even after all this it is still giving me wrong answer, so i’m thinking i am missing something
r

You have content format set to text but are attempting to use an expression that is using numbers and calculating a math equation…try making the content format integer or number

When i changed the content format to integer it is no more allowing me to separate it with bracket in which is calculating the answer together and giving wrong answer even right from the first expression i did 5+4^2 and it is bringing the answer to be 108 instead of 64