Hi everyone, newbie here.
I have a repeating group that has multiple columns which will have data entries input from a user.
How do I allow that user to sort a particular column in this repeating group (ascending or descending) just from them clicking on the sort icon next to the column title?
The best way to do this is as follows.
Especially if you filter by other inputs or dropdowns.
- Create two states in the group for the order and and field name. ie “Order” type yes/no, “Field Name” type text.
- Sort by the the option “Change Which Field…” and link it to a state in the group ie “Field Name”
- Make the yes/no des ascending option linked to a state in the group.
- Then in column header create a workflow that changes the Order yes no by getting its current option format as text make the yes no and the no yes then set it to is “yes” this will toggle it when clicked. ie yes = no is yes = no, no = yes is yes = yes.
- Then set the field to name of the column you are clicking.
Hi there - exactly what I am looking for - but am struggling to implement - great if you can add more screenshots / step by step… must me missing sthg
I ended up following Zerocode’s tutorial in their “To Do List & Task App Course”
This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.