How do I add a condition or dynamic data source of a nested object?

Hopefully my picture explains this better.
The pink repeating group supplies twitch top games API game_name & game_ID.
The Green repeating group takes the game_id and uses it as an input to make the STREAM DATA api call, which has all the game information I want.
I then have to call USER FOLLOWS TO api twice, once, to get the total, and once to do the math, because I can’t select the parent of a parent data source without getting the whole list.

Is there any way to select the individual data? Maybe I’m grouping them wrong?

Second, I can’t seem to select individual sets of child data nested further down in the app. Ie., If I want to create a conditional based on something happening in the green repeating group cell, that data is not selectable.

Moreover, if I wanted the Slider to filter The GAMES that are displayed from the TOP GAMES API, based on the conditional of the top games Game_ID > stream data > user_id > viewer count, I can’t because I can’t choose the results of those nested child API calls as dynamic data points. Or can I somehow and I just don’t know where?

After I figure out the nesting math, I basically want the slider to choose which games to show, based off the number of viewers in the top X amount of games (to start simple, it could be the first game returned)

The second picture is the start of how I want the thing to look when all said and done (vs what you are seeing in the sample here:

Feel free to play: Twitch-data-testbed-pub | Bubble Editor (updated to reflect the parent nesting problem fixed by groups, now I just need to be able to select children for conditionals to make the slider and other stuff work. And see if there is a workaround to get these api fields into the database.)

So it appears that creating a sub group under the repeating data group worked to select PARENT group data. That’s rad, as it’s one less thing I have to worry about in API calls and math now.

The next step is figuring out get data from nested child sources as requested above.

One other BIG question:

Can I add TWO types of data to a single group or repeating group to pass on the values and do math on later? IE., instead of nesting the USER FOLLOWS api data group inside the STREAM DATA api data group, could I just add these BOTH to a single group somehow, so that every element in that group would have access to those results to do operations on?

It is quite difficult to follow without access to the app, which is currently private ?