How do I capture and collect data from a button click?

Hello,

I am trying to build a tracking app. How to i capture data from a button click so it adds up and shows the total clicks for a certain period of time. Then i would like to also export that data into excel. Also, i would like to be able to sort the data with time stamps.

Please help!! THANKS!

Hey there,

I would recommend you check out this tutorial. You can find it under the “Bubble Lessons” section when you are logged into your account. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But, that doesn’t help much. here is what I am trying to do:

1. User Clicks “Call Answered” Button
  2. User can then go and see how many time they clicked that button
  3. User can export that data to excel

How can I do that?

Try this:

arthurgrebenukforums | Bubble Editor and https://arthurgrebenukforums.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true

Create a new thing and then go to that thing’s page. On that page, you will see a button that will allow you to increase the number of times that thing’s button has been clicked.

To export the data into excel, you can go into the Data panel in the editor. From here, you should click on the “Export” button. The export button should be on the screen that looks like this:

If you click on the export button and get the below message, then you will need to upgrade your Bubble.is plan to export the data.