I would like to find out how many hours (ballpark) might reasonably be required to setup the following frontend on Bubble for an experienced Bubble developer. Need to validate a basic MVP as affordably as possible.
- Setup 2 forms that post data back to external backend API in backendless.com.
- Setup 2 “advanced” data tables (can use plugins) that fetch and display data from an external backend API (backendless)
- Setup fully purchased Canvas template for basic standard SaaS functionality with standard screens, login, user settings etc plus basic functions like user management, auth etc.
- Basic stripe integration for monthly billing plus ability to purchase in app “credits” as needed to extend functionality (the app provides data as a service)
- Anything else that is required for this to result in a fully functional SaaS MVP that uses an external backend (backendless.com) to display user specific data in frontend tables.
Would like to get a basic idea of time and cost for this, can it be done for around $500 to $800 if being as efficient as possible? Is anybody interested? Thanks