How much storage does the database hold?

The website i’ve been given permission to scrape has over 400,000 records/lines (and always growing). Whats the best way to transport that data into my bubble created web app, with it always being updated live? The growing 400,000 lines total about 8 gb in storage. What are my options? Thanks

Daine

Can you be more specific as to what information needs to be stored? (text, images, etc.)

What is your method of web scraping - are you using a service like import.io?

1 Like

I was not going to use import.io until you mentioned it! They seem to offer a great service. The data will contain about 3 numerical fields and 3 text fields. Also, the url for the photos will be in the data, the image itself will not actually be stored.

Thanks supernaturally for your response!

No problem. Yeah, import.io is a great service for a lot of things. You should be able to store all of that info inside of Bubble without a problem.

1 Like

Unfortunately very pricey, with the lowest rate at $300 a month and only 5,000 queries! Would import.io act as a scraper and transport the data into bubble and I only need to pay for one month? Or would I have to have an active subscription with import.io to trigger these queries as bubble doesn’t do them?

Check out UiPath. You can use the API to call bubble

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.