How to add a workflow to a back arrow?

Seeking help on how I can add a workflow to the back arrow. If my user clicks the back arrow while in my app, I need to delete certain data. I am just not sure how to add a workflow.

These are the back arrows I am referring to:
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 10.26.50 PM

These are the generic back arrows found on any website by google. In the top left.

Add the required workflow to the element, perhaps? It’s really that simple.

Hi there, @kryptoluna1234… the arrows you are referencing are standard browser buttons/functionality, and you cannot add Bubble workflows to them. However, when a user clicks the back button, the browser is going to load the previous page, so you might be able to use the Page is loaded workflow event to do whatever it is you are trying to do, depending on what that actually is.

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

2 Likes

Well @mikeloc … when my users clicks a service, they get directed to the next page and must answer questions about that service. Sometimes they meant to click a different service and they need to hit the back arrow. I would like to make it so that when this happens, the system deletes the service they previously selected from user data.

Would I be able to show you on a quick call?

Hi @kryptoluna1234,

Since the back button is from the browser, I don’t believe there’s a way to add a WF for that. However, you might consider pruning that data that was accidentally created from selecting the wrong service.

Hope that helps!

Hey @johnny and @mikeloc

Figured it out!

1 Like