The third day I am in search of a solution to my problem. I broke my whole head and I turn to you for help.
I am learning to work in Bublé and for my own needs I am making a service for creating invoices for payment to clients.
I can’t make it possible to add multiple service items.
What I’ve already tried:
When adding a new service, a record is created in the database (in the database with services). Here I understand how to then display the services added to the database, but I don’t understand how to link the selected services to a specific account (and how to untie them later without deleting them from the database so that positions remain in other accounts)
Displayed a list of all services and, by assigning a status, created a separate list with the selected services and added them to the database fields (additional fields in the invoice record).
From this video: Bubble.io Tutorial: How to Select Multiple Items From a List - YouTube
Here the difficulty arose with the fact that then the services need to be displayed (in order to form a page with the final results), but all data about the services begin to be separated by commas
- When creating a new invoice, I immediately created a record in the database marked “draft” so that it would be possible to add services to the record with the invoice. But here the problem remains from item 2
I assume the solution looks like this:
- When creating an invoice, I create a draft
- When adding a new service, I create an entry in the database with services (1 service = 1 position in the database)
- The unique ID of the service is recorded in the cell with the account (draft)
- A repeating group is displayed with a list of services that have been added to the account
If so, then I do not understand how to implement it.
My app: Createdoc | Bubble Editor
P.S. Sorry for the English, the text was translated by google translators