I’m using the full calendar plugin by Bubble and I want to have a worker be able to add their availability. Currently I would have to make them add their availability one day at a time (they click the day on the calendar, then a popup which asks what times that day they are available, then click add).
How should I go about it if I want them to quickly select multiple days of the month (not necessarily a continuous group of days but random), and add their availability to each of those days with one popup? The calendar plugin doesn’t let you select multiple days
Just a little bump to see if anyone has any ideas
Would the time be the same for all the days? You can make a recursive backend workflow to create a list of available days
- Let users choose multiple dates (don’t show them a popup immediately).
- Add all the dates into the custom state variable whenever the user selects the date.
- Add one more button, “Proceed”, whenever someone clicks on it. Show them popup now.
- Now, let user fill in all the details .
- Call the “schedule the workflow over list” and setup the calender event.
Looking for a Bubble Coach? Check out here