How to change the name of "App admin"

Hi,
Does someone know if it’s possible to change the name of “App admin” and also if it’s possible to add a profile picture for the “app admin” user?
Some of my displayed fields are based on the “Created by” field and the problem is when the data has been created by the “App admin” it shows nothing.
Thank you in advance for your answer:)
Capture d’écran, le 2022-10-18 à 12.27.05

Hi there, @omar.fathallah1… it isn’t possible to change the name of “App admin” nor is it possible to add a profile picture for that “user”. That being said, you could add a conditional to elements that display data about a thing’s creator to display a generic user’s data when a search for users (with no constraints) doesn’t contain the thing’s creator (which the search won’t if the creator is “App admin” because that is not a real user).

Anyway, maybe someone else will have a better suggestion, but I hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

Hi @mikeloc thank you for your answer it really helps :slight_smile: I just put this condition: if the field “email” of the creator is empty (the user email is mandatory in my app to create a data) then show this text and this image. I tried this condition: if the field “creator” is empty, but it didn’t work (I thought that when the the “App admin” create a data, the “creator” field would be empty :slight_smile: ).

Nope. :slight_smile:

The condition that works is the one that I mentioned.

Thank you @mikeloc is the condition in my screenshot correct?
Capture d’écran, le 2022-10-21 à 11.34.11

If you don’t have any constraints on the search for users, then it looks like that should work. That being said, you will need to make sure any privacy rules on your User data type allow for the search for users to return results.

perfect thank you for your answer and your time. I have one more question not related to this subject, do I need to open a new subject or can I post it here?

1 Like

In case I have no idea how to answer your next question, it would probably be best to create a separate topic for it. :slight_smile:

Perfect thank you :slight_smile: