How to clone the sign up/ Sign in form to different style

Hi good day.
Please is it possible to clone the login form into different style? On different page. This what I mean.

I want students who were directed to page A should Sign up with their Email addresses and password.
And I want students who were directed to page B should sign up with their mobile numbers and password. Thanks

I think you are referring to the reusable login pop up available in a new bubble app. On a new page just select it in the design tab and add it on the new page. You can do this multiple times. I mean on any new page.

Thanks for your reply. What I want is that, users who SIGNED UP in page A, should not be able to SIGN IN in page B. The same for the users who SIGNED UP in page B, should Not be able to SIGN IN in page A.

Perhaps you can consider an alternate way of thinking about this.

Bubble handles logins and logouts for a current user. It can display information or not to the current user based on conditions.

In your case you could create a number field in the user data-type and call it page number. During signup set this number to the user record depending on which page he/she signed up to your app from. And then on page load allow users to access that page only if he/she has that same page number in it page number field.

The above is a simplistic way to do this. Further page access restrictions, redirects, and privacy rules should be built in your app as it scales. I just laid out a simple way for you to look at an alternative way of thinking about this.

1 Like

Thanks sir

1 Like