How to compare strings in this case?

How do I search if a text is within another text ?

When I use ‘Do a search for xxx’ and in the parameters use the field is in text, it doesnt accept anything other than a list as seen below

Try filtering the Search and do a reverse approach…

Search for Subscriptions :filtered > Advanced: Current Workflow Shopify Product’s tags contain This Subscription’s Brand.

Keep in mind that this filter will be performed client side now and not server side, so depending on the size of your database, it may be a bit slower.

EDIT: Also, is Shopify Products tags a list of tags? Or is it one text value? If it’s just 1, then you could do Brand = tag. If you’re looking to find, for example, “mart” inside “Walmart”, you’ll likely need to use Regex.

Yup that’s what I end up doing but this is pretty arduous. Tags is a single text.

I’m surprised bubble doesn’t have that search a text within another text function directly. Are we missing something here Emmanuel or is the advanced filtering the only approach ?

Looks like even this approach doesn’t work in my case since I want to use :findandreplace on this subscription’s brand. Doing a Search for Subscriptions :filtered > Advanced: Current Workflow Shopify Product’s tags contain This Subscription’s Brand doesn’t allow adding :findandreplace after the brand.

@emmanuel any suggested workarounds here please ?