How to create a list from user's input

Hey guys, I’m trying to build a form that collects medical information from users. What I would like to do is to create a list of “medical conditions” based on user’s input.

I tried using a multiline input to collect information, asking the users to start a new line for each condition - and save the input as a list of texts, but in the end all I got was strings of texts saved as one entry instead of multiple entries on the list.

How can I format the data, or how can I change this so that each line of the multiline input will be saved as a new entry on the list?

Personally, I’d think of a different design. Using one multi-input to populate a bunch of individual entries feels like an overly complicated implementation. I’m sure some other folks on the forum would have a way to do it, but I’d likely use one regular input with an “add” button associated. User types in a condition, clicks add (or hits submit), it creates a new condition and adds it to the user, clears the input, then sets focus to the input so they can add another.

One other thing I have to mention: Bubble IS NOT HIPAA compliant, so I’d be really careful about what type of data you’re capturing about your users.