How to Create a Quill Bot Clone Using Template in Bubble.io

Video Tutorial: HOW I BUILT A QUILLBOT CLONE WITH OPEN AI IN 2 DAYS with BUBBLE.IO - YouTube
Clone Link: QuillBot AI - Cloned By Chakor
Template Link: Quillbot SaaS Clone Template | Bubble

QuillBot is a popular paraphrasing and grammar checking tool that uses OpenAI’s API. Unfortunately, OpenAI’s API does not have access to the internet, which means that QuillBot cannot implement a citation generator. To work around this limitation, I have created a QuillBot clone with some modifications. In this blog post, I will discuss how I built this clone and how you can use it.

To start, I modified two modules in QuillBot: co-writer and citation generator. I replaced co-writer with blog writer and created a new module for citation generator. The rest of the functionality remains the same as the original QuillBot.

Let’s take a look at how the various modules of the clone work. To use the clone, you will need to install a plugin called ChatGPT from Chakor. Once you have installed the plugin, sign in to your account, set your payment methods, and set your usage limit. You will then need to generate your API keys and input them into the plugin.

1. The first module is the paraphraser. To use this module, go to the dashboard and click on the paraphraser module. You will see a prompt where you can input text that you want to paraphrase. Click on “Paraphrase,” and the tool will provide you with a paraphrased version of the input text. It will display the input and output word counts, and you can copy the paraphrased text by clicking the “Copy” button.

2. For the grammar checker module, simply input the text you want to check, and the tool will resolve any spelling and grammar mistakes in the text.

3. The blog writer module allows you to generate a blog post of a specified length on a given topic. Input the desired word count and topic, and the tool will generate a blog post for you. You can copy and paste the generated text as needed.

4. The summarizer module works by summarizing a given input text to a specified word count. Input your text and desired summary length, and the tool will provide a summarized version of the text.

5. The legal documentation generator module works similarly to the blog writer module. Input the desired word count and topic for your legal document, and the tool will generate a document for you.

6. The translator module allows you to translate text between different languages. Select the input language (or choose “Detect Language”), select the target language, and input the text you want to translate. The tool will then provide a translation for you.

This QuillBot clone is completely mobile-responsive, so you can use it on your mobile device as well. If you have any questions or concerns about the OpenAI API or how this clone works, please feel free to leave a comment below, and I will get back to you. Thank you for checking out this tutorial on how to build a QuillBot clone!

COPYRIGHT:
I do not own the template or plugin’s rights used in this demo. This template was built by Zaeem Javed while working at Chakor in Lahore, Pakistan.

2 Likes

Very cool. Did you build out the chrome extension?

I think a good feature would be to highlight text in a document and have it give more examples, or paraphrase, or anything.

Good work!

1 Like

@zaeem.javed1 What API did you use for Translation, and how does the language auto-detect feature work ?

I used the same API of “Text Completion” in all of the app. Here’s what the prompt looks like:

“Translate this [Language_Name] text into English: [Your-Text]”