Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

How to create Express accounts in Stripe using Bubble's API Connector

I was looking for a way to use Stripe Connect and Bubble.io with Express accounts. I came across a few links on the forum here of people getting stuck with this in the past:

Finally after a bit of tinkering, I created a tutorial video walking through the steps to connect to Stripe Connect using Bubble’s API connector.

If using the API Connector feels overwhelming at this time, a plugin that would allow you to create Express accounts is the “Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin for Bubble” by @ZeroqodeTeam 💳 Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

2 Likes

Hello, @lifeofmle

First of all, thank you for creating such an informative video. You did a great job :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

Also, thanks a lot for tagging us and mentioning our plugin “Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin for Bubble”

We always advise all our users to check its Demo page and Documentation, where you can find a detailed description of each functionality:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/stripe-marketplace-express-plugin

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Are you not able to do Connect Express with the standard Stripe plugin from Bubble?

That’s a good question. In theory this action uses Stripe Connect to connect Stripe - Bubble Docs. However personally I didn’t get it to work.

Also I needed to ensure that that the bank account type “au_becs_debit_payments” for Australia was enabled and I didn’t see that option in existing free Stripe plugins.