How to display a selected photo into a RG (as slideshow) within a pop-up?

Hi all,

I’ve searched and try to set it in different ways but I’m stuck. How to display a selected photo into a RG (as slideshow) within a pop-up?

• the User clicks on the photo
  • The pop-up appears and show the selected photo
  • The user can click on the arrows to see the next and previous photos.

Is it possible? How to set this? I’ve already try with Slideshow plugin and try to make my own slideshow but event I can show the popup with the selected photo, I can see the next and previous ones.

Help please.
Thanks

1 Like

I just went through this. A summary of the process:

1. Add field of type image into the Thing you’re working with. Make the field a list.
  2. Add RG (mine is horizontal) that displays the images in thumbnail view.
  3. Add workflow on image click as follows:
  4. My pop looks as follows:
  5. The left and right arrows display the selected image index with some math to jump to the first or last as appropriate.
  6. And the user can also click on any of the images in the RG at the bottom of the pop up:
2 Likes

Thanks you very much :wink:

Is this still a valid solution if I already have a gallery from which the user presses on to trigger the pop-up?

• the User clicks on the photo from a repeating grid (square 4x4 scrollable)
  • The user can click on the arrows to see the next and previous photos.

Seeing the reel in the pop-up is not necessary.

Hi @juntochan. Yes, I believe so. Your gallery would just be used as the starting point instead of my step 2 which was an RG for thumbnails. Everything should still apply.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.