Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

How to integrate into iOS App?

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I was curious to see if anybody here has integrated this into an iOS app, and what the course of action was.

Hi @maloayza42,

If you are a non coder, or experienced coder but wants to focus on process and if you think spending a few $ is worthy against your time and risk…i’d recommend to use bdk native service. There are plenty native features and plugins and good service as well.

For ios the trick is you have to make your app looks and functions as close as native app. I did wrap my app using this service…for ios the first version I submit their comment was only my screenshot…last update i submitted direct into production, it was approved in the same day with no question.

Anwar

1 Like

Thanks @anwarsby for your response. I am a non-coder. I will take your advice and look into bdk native service.

1 Like

Hi @maloayza42

Welcome to Bubble :slight_smile:

Once you’ve designed your app “that looks like an app”, you can use BDK or Jasonelle to wrap your app. Jasonelle’s free. You still need an Apple ($99) and Google ($25) license in both cases.

10 min. to create a FREE native app with Bubble > iOS :large_blue_diamond: Android

Thanks @JohnMark!

1 Like