How to make 1500 Facebook Marketing API Calls with an error rate of less than 10%?

I’m working on developing a web app that uses Facebook Marketing API to display certain data about Facebook ad accounts. I was able to set up the Facebook login and Marketing API on my web app successfully through the API Connector plugin on Bubble.

I’m in the process of applying for the “Ads Management Standard Access” permission on Facebook for my App to go live. It says on Facebook “To request Ads Management Standard Access your app must successfully make at least 1500 Marketing API calls with an error rate of less than or equal to 10% over a 30-day period.”

I’m stuck at this part. I have no idea how to make these 1500 Marketing API calls with an error rate of 10% or less. On the Marketing API dashboard, it says that I made 19 API Calls with an error rate of 20%. But I have no idea what these 19 API calls are and how to make 1500 with less error rate. Could you please help? I did a lot of reading and research online and I’m still not able to figure it out.

Your help will be really appreciate it!

Hi @hanane.el.k did you end up figuring this out?