How to put a text always at the bottom of a screen

Hi, in the grey group there is a white repeating group. (Picture 1) Under the repeating group there is a blue text (picture 2)
So far so good. The issue is that I want the blue text to stay always at the bottom of the screen, no matter how many data entries are in the repeating group. Because when there are too many, you have to scroll down to see the text.
I already tried it through a floating group, but it is not possible to put a floating group in another group.
Does somebody know how to solve this issue?
Best wishes
Jakob
Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Hey @Jakob1

You can simply put the repeating group in a group and put the text below the repeating group. Your group would have 2 elements in it:

1. The repeating group
  2. The bottom text element

It should look like this

To make your repeating group scrollable, you should add a max height to it

Let me know if this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:
The only problem in this case is, that every device has a different height. For instance when you have a large screen, it looks like picture 1 and the text is still not always on the bottom on the screen.
When the height of the screen is too small for instance on a tiny phone, the bottom of the grey group doesn’t touch the bottom of the screen. (picture 2)
So the end of the grey group should always tough the bottom of the screen and the text should also always be on the bottom of the screen.
Do you know how to fix this?

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Hi, do you have a clue how to do this? If not please tell me because then I have to look for another way.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.