How to revenue split sales?

Hi bubblers :wave: What is the best way to build in a revenue sharing model for the developer? Any tips on how would I set up a system where the developer automatically gets paid 1% of in-app sales and the other 99% goes to the app owner?

1 Like

I’d recommend you checking out the “Register user as a seller” function with Stripe. The documentation is listed below.

1 Like

Thanks Johnny. That looks like it would do the trick. Pity Stripe isn’t available in my country.

Which country are you based out of? Bubble API connector will allow you to connect to nearly any payment provider with a public API. You can also run the calculations in Bubble with Bubble’s basic math operations and number type. Just setup a monthly recurring workflow (API endpoint) to payout the app’s revenue to you and percentage to your developer

1 Like

Thanks for the advice @evanlitttle, I am based in South Africa. So I guess I’d have to set up a local payment gateway then use API Endpoints to do the revenue split.