Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

How to show particular customer info

on my list of customers on preview

name country email phone no.
rick phils [email protected] 984763
don US [email protected] 83630
gil UK [email protected] 98865

when i click customers name let say “rick”, i need to see ricks info(country, email, phone no) in one page

what should i do

note: customers data is already in the database.

if you have links on tutorial(youtube) on every operation much appreciated.

tried searching in youtube, sadly havent found any

thanks in advance

It depends where you want to see the customer info…

But, assuming you want to display it somewhere on the same page (i.e. in a group or a popup etc.), just use a ‘Display Data’ action to display the Current Cell’s Customer in the relevant group (that group must have ‘Customer’ as its content-type).

If you want to display it on another page, first make sure that page has ‘Customer’ as its content-type, then just navigate to that page and set the Current Cell’s Customer as the data to send.

1 Like

many thanks!

hi, i follow what you suggested and got what i need by creating a page on each of every customers and then create a workflow towards every page which is very work intensive. is there a way to automate this wherein the info that will appear in the page is the info of the customer that i click so that i dont need to create a page for every customers

thanks…

i follow what you suggested and got what i need by creating a page on each of every customers and then create a workflow towards every page which is very work intensive.

:astonished: You obviously didn’t follow what I said!! (I certainly never suggested doing that!!)

You only need to create 1 page… the relevant Customer data will be loaded onto each one based on the URL path (which will be set to either the slug or unique ID when you navigate to the page and ‘Send’ the current cell’s customer).

hi sorry for the misunderstanding, but can i do that in free plan, thanks

Yes, you can do it on the free plan.

it works, thanks a lot!