How to stop page parameters from resetting

Please pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

Also, the more context you provide with your questions (screenshots, link to an open app, etc.), the more likely you’ll get good help quickly :slight_smile:

Good Evening.

I am having a little difficulty with page parameters and incorporating into a chat message. I could be barking up the wrong tree here, and it might be something completely different that I need?

This is what I would like to achieve:

A ‘professional’ user is currently on a pop up page viewing a description of a particular job that they would like to enquire about.

when they hit the button ‘enquire about this job’ this takes them to a WhatsApp style chat page, whereby I have included a text at the top of the chat which shows the title of that particular job they are chatting about, using ‘Get data from page URL’.

This shows the title I require. However, If I enter that chat from a different direction, or refresh the page that title no longer appears. It seems like I need to save that data to the particular page?

Is ‘getting data from page URL’ the best route to go here? if not what would others suggest?

I roughly understand that this data is temporary and can reset, and tried all sorts but I have been going in circles with this for hours. Any help would be very much appreciated.

I can bring up screen shots if necessary.

Thanks
Sean

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.