I built Translator AI for tourists 🔥

Hey everyone! Exciting news! :rocket:

I’ve just released a video on YouTube showcasing my latest creation: Imagine speaking in your native language, and having it instantly translated into another language for someone else to understand – and vice versa.

:movie_camera: In the video, I walk you through how I developed this innovative tool, sharing some behind-the-scenes insights and challenges I faced along the way. It’s more than just an app; it’s a bridge connecting people and cultures.

:point_right: If you find the video helpful or interesting, please hit that like button, subscribe to the channel, and turn on notifications to stay updated on future projects. Your support means the world to me!

:speech_balloon: And, of course, I’d love to hear your thoughts! Drop a comment on the video to share your feedback or just say hi. Let’s make the world a smaller, friendlier place, one conversation at a time.

:link: Link to the video I built Translator AI for tourists

3 Likes

Cool product. I always think of babelfish at the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy book (and movie): understands whatever the language is and instantly translates to you. We should be there very soon I think. Not a fish hopefully but an earpiece maybe :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/YWqHkYtREAE?si=0jnazphWaMSbcPVD

1 Like

Huh, once Bubble allows streaming I’ll be able to translate in real-time. Will rebuild the app and call it Babelfish :sunglasses:

@emmanuel @josh guys in the world of AI I think streaming is becoming more and more important feature! :pray:

It’s impressive how nowadays we can build things very quickly with no-code and A.I.

“Hmmm. I have a problem. I’ll solve it. Solved.”

By the way… Your daughter is adorable! Congratulations.

1 Like

Yeah man, it’s crazy. That’s one of the reasons why I decided to focus on Youtube.
I wanna build everything I can think of :grin:

By the way… Your daughter is adorable! Congratulations.

Thank you so much for this! :point_up_2:

I was so scared what would people think. I thought people would say I’m “exploiting” my daughter for my videos. In fact I’m trying to show her how everything works and ‘poison’ her with the love of creating new things.

Nicely done. I put this same feature into a POS recently for use in a very heavily touristed country.

You are :rofl: But I do too…not in videos but in pictures for a business of mine in another industry. It is fine to do because cute kids make people smile, you get to spend time with your kid, your kid gets to spend time with you and learn some cool stuff along the way.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Don’t care what others think. Clearly you were having a good time as a family. I try to stay with my daughter as much as I can too. Doing everything together :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Haha thanks man! :heart_hands:

Yeah dude I love when she’s involved. I want her to fall in love with creating things.

I wanna share little more technical details but can’t think of how.
I don’t want to make videos boring. (assuming it’s not boring already).