Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

I need a free CAD/MDT for a GTA 5 roleplay server

Hello, my name is Jake. I am the owner of Cops RP/CRP, and we are a console group. It just re-opened recently and I am looking for a CAD/MDT as our old one was hacked but I don’t have any money to buy one.
= Please help us out and a possible reward will be offered.

Hey! Add me on discord:
•Evan•#7258
I can hook you up with an amazing one.

Hello, my name is dependant .evan can you give me one aswell please id much appreciate it

ill give you free stuff in my server and special perms

I can do that indeed! Just add me on discord
•Evan•#7258

If you are having troubles adding me, simply reply to this post with your discord username and I can add you.

B͓̽a͓̽r͓̽t͓̽S͓̽a͓̽d͓̽#5621

Hello , So I see you may be all good with people offering you CAD systems however we also supply FREE CAD/MDT systems for our community if you would be interested in joining us we can be found here:

Here at GP we are known from our trust with our members .Thank you hope you make the right decision have a good day.

Hi, please can you message me and add me my name on discord is 𝙓𝙎𝘾 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙑𝙀𝙔𝟬𝟳#7175
I tried to find your name but I couldn’t .

Can I have one?PLS

@anon66991630 Good evening, I would love a FREE available CAD/MDT system if you have one. Your Discord currently says you’re not accepting responses so please add me at Coolflyt#2124, thanks.

The Discord link is expired.

Sorry about that , Try this link https://discord.gg/jV4GSghQNr

I am unable to find your account using that username.

Anyone that views this topic. Please do not purchase any sort of CAD/MDT system from this organization. They are just posting screenshots of systems made from other companies and charging people even though you can go to that company and have a free plan.

Anyone that views this topic. Please do not purchase any sort of CAD/MDT system from this organization. They are just posting screenshots of systems made from other companies and charging people even though you can go to that company and have a free plan. (DO NOT BUY FROM EVAN5)

aaronclelland1#8800 Is there anyway you could give me a cad o just started a rp server

Hey! In response to the complaints about my community, let me give you the details:
tremainewoodley979 requested a free DEMO of our ultimate plan and told me he wasn’t interested in OUR CAD, he just wanted to look at it and buy it elsewhere. I never ‘rushed’ him he just never replied back to me, I was very kind and patient with him if you would like to see the screenshots.

Also! I agree the RocketCAD is better than ours, never said it wasn’t lol, but we have one-time payments not monthly so it’s a LOT cheaper, and we update our CAD very often, sometimes daily with new features, we actually just added twotter and amber alerts.

Hello! Anybody concerned about negative reviews, please feel free to review the ticket archive with the user.

User gets mad when you’re not interested in purchasing his CAD/MDT (Copied system)

You said you couldn’t afford a $5 plan, so I offered it for free and you left saying it wasn’t good enough. :slight_smile:

Also, it is not “copied” it has been completely revamped with new design, workflow, and new features thus making it almost completely different.

We state that we didn’t BUILD the CAD, but fixed all of it’s issues, improved the workflow, revamped the design, added new features, and a lot more ever since. We actually say this on the CAD home page. :slight_smile:

If you or anybody else isn’t interested in the CAD for that terrible reason, then oh well, I don’t mind at all lol

But have a nice day and I hope I clarify things to all those who aren’t idiots! :slight_smile: