Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

I need a resizing plugin

Hello, I’m looking to have a resizing plugin made. I tried myself but I’m not too savvy coding just yet. I really don’t have a lot of money at the moment but if I’m able to afford it, I will happily accept an offer.

What I’m looking for is:
The same functionality we see in bubble’s editor that lets you resize objects by dragging their corners in and out. This is so my users will be able to resize their elements (images, videos, htmls). I’d also like to be able to keep track of the objects’ size so I can save it and (using another plugin I have) resize to the size the user made. So essentially a plugin that lets my users resize their elements, and that lets me save the size they made.

Refer to this video for a guide and what I’m looking for: Resizable and draggable div using JavaScript (Vanilla) - Part 2 - YouTube

Hi,
I have in the past worked on some very complex Bubble plugins, and would be happy to help you out on this, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach out to me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

I might be able to help if it’s not too late. However, I need to know what’s the use case? Why do your users need to resize elements?