Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

I need some help with my custom calendar

I have come up with a very specific design for how I want the schedule to work in my app. I do not know if it is possible to do in bubble, and I could really use some help trying to execute it. Attached is a picture of the page displaying the users schedule.

The time reads like a book from left to right and each new line is a new hour.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Wyatt

Looks like a repeating group can accomplish this! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that would help, but I’m having a tough time figuring out how to get a repeating group to do that.

1 Like

Hi @jared.gibb ! :grinning: Can your plugin help here perhaps?

I’m familiar with this plugin but it doesn’t seem to be able to help with what I am looking for. Thanks anyways!

Without a doubt. You can even include groups and photos of the resources you’re scheduling!

Is it possible to reconfigure the the daily calendar to be like the left to right reading style like I put in the original post? I should also make it clear that I want users to have complete control over the calendar from inside the app. Is that possible from your plugin?

Yep.Sure thing! It’s got a lotta bells and whistles.

I completely understand if I can’t, but is it possible to do a free trial?

Ahh. I actually made the plugin free. Do a bit of searching or someone will link to it here.

There’s both a paid and free version. It’s the exact same.

Really?? That’s awesome! Thanks so much! Is there by chance a free version of TopCal? From what I’ve seen they work together pretty well?

Nope. But, you can do timeslot generation/recurring event generation/and timeslot filtering with mine. Not sure what else his does but I know it’s got a few more features.

It’ll be good to start with thouhh

Thanks so much!

1 Like