I need this plugin ASAP

Here is the plugin I need to buy:

Just wondering if it’s compatible with wordpress. Can anyone help ?

The plugin marketplace is just to show the plugins. Go in your app editor, select on left the plugins tabs and click on ADD plugins. This is where you can purchase it.

But theses plugins are made to use in Bubble.io, not in wordpress.

Thanks for the quick reply, it’s a shame is not available for WP, it’s exactly what I’m looking for

If anyone has a similar plugin compatible with WP i will buy it in a heart beat.

Did a Wordpress guy just drop into the Bubble forum and start asking for plugins?

Bro, are you lost? :joy:

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll just delete the post and close my account, my mistake, just looking for answers.

1 Like

No worries man, come join us on Bubble if you’re looking to build something interactive. WordPress isn’t made for this.

I actually build on both, but I only use WordPress for websites I need to rank with SEO, that is what it is good at. Bubble is for building interactive web apps.

Can you describe what you are trying to build?

1 Like

Thanks!.. well, basically the same plugin I found here but compatible with WP… just a simple plugin that can load a gallery and have users go on the website and Like or Dislike the images and provide data of course… any suggestions ?

You can build a simple app that does that with Bubble, then embed it into a page on your Wordpress site using an iframe.

Will take a little bit of finagling, but it’s probably the easiest way to do what you’re looking for.

Thank Bud, I’ll look into it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like