I'm Freelancing Again! Lets Make It Happen

Hi,

Dropped you a pm :slight_smile:
Thanks,

Hello Reese
i am new to bubble and i need help as i am halfway through the design of my web app but need a little more design and all functionality done can we discuss.

1 Like

Great to hear! Iā€™ll send you a message

Hi,

I am halfway on developing my appā€¦ but i have a few design issues, and a few questions on how to do a few thingsā€¦

May be a could use a few hours of your time.

Please let send me message to talk about it.

Thanks!

Hey Reese,

Looking for a freelancer to help us out on our Bubble app. Letā€™s chat.

1 Like

Hi! My company is looking for a Bubble developer to build our app for us (we have outlined the basic design and functionality ā€“ it is a very simple app) and now we need someone to build it.

Message me and letā€™s talk! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please check PM

Hi.
Please check PM

1 Like

Hi Anna,

Iā€™ll drop you a PM!

Hi!! I am looking for a freelancer to help us with our project. Can we chat about it?

1 Like

Hi, curious to know what you charge. Thanks!

1 Like

Sure Iā€™ll DM you!

Iā€™ll DM you!

Hi, Iā€™m looking for help with the customizing the uber template. Interested in your pricing

1 Like

I shall PM you!

My web site (static) and mobile app needs additional work can you help and what is your rate

1 Like

please check pm

Hi there,
Iā€™ve sent a PM :slight_smile:

i been wondering if i can trust any of these Freelancers? They always demand for a upfront fee, how i am getting my ā€œdeliverablesā€ if i have to pay an upfront cost and they disappear? i thought Bubble is a platform that allows the developer to create the app and then later transfer the app?

How do we be fair to the freelance developers and protect ourselves against scammers at the same time? Advise on this issue please

How does this even make sense? Even If you go to a conventional programmer, they too will usually ask you to pay upfront (depending on the payment model - hourly vs full payment), simply because when it comes to programming, you are not just paying for the finished product, but also the time it takes to create it. Itā€™s up to you to make a decision on what programmer (whether freelancer or agency) to use. Iā€™d advise you to use one that has a transparent and extensive portfolio to give you an idea of what they are capable of. Alternatively, you can choose from a list of Bubble certified agencies via the https://bubble.io/agencies page.