I'm offering Bubble mentoring (low cost) (27.50€~$32.50/Hour)

Hi ! I’ve started accepting sessions again, you can now schedule your sessions here:

Happy Bubbling !

1 Like

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Joao a number of times. His assistance is invaluable. The only downside to me extolling his virtues is that it will translate to less sessions I can have with him in the future.

Joao has helped me with design, database structure, backend workflows, setting up APIs and much much more. Can’t recommend Joao enough, he is highly skilled and a fun guy to talk to.

2 Likes

Thank you Brian ! See you on the next session :slight_smile:

Joao just helped me build and iterate on a Chrome extension. Can highly recommend him as he doesnt only know no-code but also real code well!

4 Likes

What ‘real code’ do you know @joao1997domingues? (genuinely interested :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you Tass, glad I helped :smiley:
See you at the next session!

Hi!
“Real code” might not be my favorite expression :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: , what Tass means is that I am a FullStack Programmer, I work with a lot of programming languages like Javascript, Java, Python, VBA, CSS, HTML, PHP, C++, etc. This means I am prepared for whatever comes my way in terms of development challenges :smiley:

2 Likes

Just had a great session with Joao! Thanks again for your help with custom states, option sets, and in general with thinking about how to make my app more user friendly.

I’d recommend his mentoring service!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Thank you Amy ! See you on the next session :smiley:

Hi @joao1997domingues , I’d love to book a session with you shortly but there’s no availability on your website. Do you plan to have any slot within the next week or so?

Hi @m.celeghini !
I am sorry but what you see on my website is exactly what I can provide, I still have some session slots open in November.
If you want, you can subscribe to the newsletter to get an email whenever I add new slots.

Happy Bubbling !

Joao, this is a much needed service. I can see you are super busy, because there is lots of demand. May I suggest adding to your team of coaches, because waiting a month and a half when you need to get stuff done yesterday, is a long time. Please notify us if and when more slots open up.

Thanks,

Erick

Other mentoring options when Joao is busy, but Joao does sound awesome - Bubble Mentors | NoCode Guides
@JohnGiaccotto

3 Likes

Sounds good - let’s discuss. What is your availability for this coming week for a quick intro call?

Thanks,

Erick

1 Like

Time flies!

I’ve added the last slots for this year!

Session slots are available for November and December.

Grab them while you can!!!

Hey !
I’m happy to announce that I’ve added a new option on the scheduling interface for the people that can’t wait so much time to schedule / are looking for a quicker session.

Schedule Your Session Today!

Happy Bubbling!

João Domingues

Mobile number: +351912109550

Email: joao@assistedlearning.io