Imgix with multifile uploader

Hi there,

Thanks everyone here for being a great support. I am finding so much helpful information throughout this forum.

I have a webapp where users can create listings (similar to AirBnB). And I have a couple of issues that I am struggling with.

1st. thing is I would like them to use the multifile uploader (actually using the better uploader BDK) - to upload the images for their listing. Once they are uploaded I would like to display them on their listing page using the imgix processing “resize to fit to dimensions” - However this is causing some issues as the multifile uploader uploads the images as files, rather than images - I am able to show the images through the “URL’s” But cannot use imgix on them then… Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

2nd - Secondly I would like them to be able to edit their list of images for a listing - but not sure how to do that using the “better uploader” again as when I try to set the “initial value” to that of the listings images I get the error saying “Can’t create file group”. Is there a way to recall the images that the user already added to the listing, and edit those through the better uploader?

Hope anyone might be able to help out - Happy to provide some more details, or give access to the base if that makes it easier.

Thanks so much,

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.