Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Input Not Clickable

Hidden Groups causing Input to be Un-Clickable

I have a hidden group (Group 2) within a group (Group 1) that I have pushed out (Set x & Y) beyond the Group 1 boundary slightly (88px on Y Axis), it’s still part of the original group but some of it displays outside the 1st group ( All good and exactly what i wanted.

The group (Group 3) directly below Group 1, has some inputs (Deposit Amount) but when I try and click them it’s not allowing me, they are in the space (Shadow) of the hidden group (Group 2) which is not visible.
When i move the hidden groups back inside the boundary of Group 1, all is well

The above shows where I want the hidden group to appear but when it’s not visible iI am prevented from clicking deposit. (Like an invisible field is over the input)

The above shows it within the original group and when it’s hidden, clicking on deposit is fine.

Hey @pmanester :wave:

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble with this! It’s hard to get a full sense for what you’re trying to do here based on the screenshots, but some ideas for you. Have you tried right clicking on the groups you need to be able to interact with and selecting ‘bring to front’? This will help make sure they’re at the very top of your canvas and that any overlapping groups fall behind instead of un top.

Past that, depending on what you’re doing with these invisible groups, are you using the ‘visible on page load’ option to control if they’re actually visible or not? Even if the background is clear, if the element is still technically ‘visible’ by Bubble’s perspective, it could definitely explain why you’re experiencing this.

Give the ‘bring to front’ option a try and if this continues to give you trouble, consider submitting a bug report so we can take a closer look at what’s going on. And of course, don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly with any additional questions at [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.